This year has been exhausting and it is nowhere near over. The amount of Bull Terriers that are being abandoned across the country is absolutely heartbreaking. Us and other rescues are trying our best to help all of the bullies in need, but we just can’t keep up. There are more dogs being abandoned than there are available foster homes. There are more medical bills than available funds. There’s only so much time in the day. There’s only so much work that each of us within the rescue group can keep up with. And there are simply too many dogs in limbo within the rescue already. INTAKE OF NEW DOGS INTO RESCUE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED. We need a minimum of 2-3 weeks to work with the cases that we have already committed to, to hopefully replenish our depleted bank account, and to rest our bodies that are so beyond tired, physically and mentally.
Ways to HELP US:
– Open your home to FOSTER! We are always in need of qualified fosters to help evaluate Bull Terriers for placement and get them feeling their best. We cover all medical costs during the foster period. Our application to foster can be found here: https://www.brbtc.org/adoption-process/
– If you are a CURRENT FOSTER TO ADOPT PARENT, please help us by completing the adoption process for your beloved Bull Terrier. By completing the adoption process, you are opening a spot within the rescue so we can save the next dog that is knocking on our door for help. If our pending adoption numbers do not drop, we will not be able to take in any other bullies.
– VOLUNTEER for home visits, transportation, and evaluations so we can get Bull Terriers to safety as quickly as possible.
– SHARE our posts. We often post pleas for help with evaluation, home visits, transportation, dogs in need of foster care, or adopt-a-bull dogs. Sharing our posts helps us fill open spots and get bullies to safety quickly.
– DONATE ❤️ Financial donations are always greatly appreciated! The only way that we are able to take Bull Terriers into rescue and give them medical care is with the generous contributions made by our awesome supporters. We have many options to donate, including via PayPal to email@example.com or https://www.brbtc.org/donate/ , by mail to Blue Ridge Bull Terrier Rescue, PO Box 32, Delmar, DE 19940, or through Facebook via the donate button included on this post.
– BUY one of our gorgeous logo t-shirts that are available through our online store: https://shop.brbtc.org/
THANK YOU for your continued support! ?