We want to shout out THANK YOU to Deb Brown and the wonderful supporters of Bullies Without Borders for their very generous donation this Holiday Season! Your continued support is much appreciated and will help several bullies have a much Merrier Christmas and Happier New Year ❤️
Our Annual Holiday Auction ends today at 8:00pm EST – make sure to get your bids in!! We depend on this auction to be our biggest fundraiser of the year and look forward to it being the boost we need to cover vet bills for the next few months. Thank you in advance for helping us make this a huge success!
You can find and join our auction page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1908742976036027
Our Annual Holiday Auction is quickly approaching! This year’s auction will be held from November 22 through December 6, 2020. We are in NEED of DONATIONS in order to make this a huge success. If you have anything you would like to donate to raise money for the bullies, please contact Max Izzy Gates ( https://www.facebook.com/glenpam.gates/ )
You can join our Auction Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1908742976036027
We just added several new items to our online store! We stock t-shirts, tanks, long sleeves, and hoodies, to benefit both Blue Ridge and the Knuckles Knights fund, along with stickers and stationery. We also have a few shirt styles that are currently greatly discounted! You can support the rescue and get something cool for as low as a $5.00 donation Visit shop.brbtc.org
We want to give a huge THANK YOU to the ladies at Helping Bull Terriers Worldwide/Save Our Siblings! for their very generous donation towards To Know Juno – Adopted‘s recent hospitalization for kidney disease. Though ultimately sweet young Juno lost her battle, we are thankful for the amazing Bull Terrier community coming together once again to give this little girl every possible chance she could have to beat this awful disease. We have said it time and time again, but we truly have the best supporters. Between countless donations from our generous followers and the hard work of the HBTW ladies and their followers we were able to completely cover the cost of Juno’s hospitalization and take the financial stress off of Juno’s dads so they were able to give their full attention to Juno during her illness. We are proud to be part of such an wonderful community. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts
As hard as it is to say this but at this time Blue Ridge Bull Terrier Rescue will have to close intake for a short period of time.
We have several backlog owner surrender intakes and need time to properly evaluate and find placement. We also have some harder to place only dog home bull terriers that need to find a home of their own.
In the coming days we will be making posts please share in hopes that these dogs can find their forever homes.
Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for all the support you give us!
Your Blue Ridge Rescue Coordinators
Kristy Coleman ~ President / Intake Coordinator
Lisa Taubman Blount ~ Secretary / Placement Coordinator
Belinda Shockley ~ Treasurer / Medical Coordinator
🚨🚨 ENDS TODAY!!! 🚨🚨
The Blue Ridge Bull Terrier Club Rescue Annual Spring Auction ENDS TODAY! Bids will be accepted between now and 8:00:00pm EST on Sunday, June 21, 2020.
- If you are new to our auction, please feel free to ask any questions. Our auction page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1908742976036027/
- To find the items up for bid please click on the “PHOTOS” menu. This will pull up the available items in the auction, starting at the highest numbered item, all the way down to item #1. Photos from previous auctions are located beyond the Spring 2020 Auction items, these are just here for reference and cannot be commented on. If you are on a desktop computer the “Photos” option is located on the left side of the screen (see example in the comments section of this post). If you are on a phone or tablet, the “Photos” option is located at the top of the Auction Group (see example in the comments section of this post).
- To place a bid, all you need to do is comment the next highest bid in the comments section of the item’s photo. If you get outbid…please bid again! All proceeds from this auction go towards the medical bills of Bull Terriers in rescue. They appreciate your love and generosity ❤️
- Bids AFTER 8:00:00pm EST (yes, we have to go down to the seconds!) on Sunday, June 21, 2020 will NOT be accepted, so please get your bids in early.
- At the end of the auction our administrators will sort through the comments section and figure out who had the highest bid. The winners of each item will be marked and instructions for payment of the item and shipping will be posted. If you win multiple items please feel free to contact administrators Belinda Shockley or Max Izzy Gatesto see if shipping can be combined. Shipping cannot always be combined due to items shipping from different locations, but we are always happy to check and see if a discount will be possible!
- If you win an item, PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 10 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE. You will be contacted 3 times within the 10 day period to remind you of your win. If payment or serious payment arrangement is not made within the 10 days we will offer the item to the next highest bidder. We apologize for this strict rule, but we are all volunteers and would like to be able to finalize the auction within a reasonable time frame so we can move on to other important rescue work.
- Payments are accepted through PayPal, Venmo, or by check/money order. Please make sure check/money order payments are mailed out promptly.
- If an item is marked with shipping “To Be Determined”, please make payment for the item itself, and then you will be contacted with exact shipping costs after the item has shipped. PLEASE make sure to follow through with paying your shipping costs. Blue Ridge will be reimbursing the donors whether you pay the shipping costs or not, so nonpayment of shipping costs only TAKES MONEY AWAY FROM THE DOGS. Yes, we have people do this every auction.
- Please feel free to ask us anything we may have left out and….HAVE FUN!
THANK YOU to all of our donors and bidders who make this awesome fundraiser possible! 💜
EXTENDED NOW THROUGH JUNE 4TH!!!
📣📣 T-SHIRT PRESALE! 📣📣
Each year we will be releasing a LIMITED EDITION Knuckles Knights t-shirt design to raise funds for “Knuckles Knights”, an angel fund, to offset the cost of our bullies under fospice care, fighting their own health battles and our alumni who have captured our hearts but leave us with only the memories.
The inaugural Knuckles Knights design is now available for PREORDER through June 4, 2020. There are 3 shirt styles available, all pictured below. Get your orders in now so you don’t miss out on this adorable design!
The design will be centered on the front of the shirt, the back will be plain.
Each shirt will be $20 and will have a small shipping charge added on. Money is NOT due up front.
Ways to order:
– comment below with desired style, size, color, and quantity
– email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
– send a private message via Facebook to either Knuckles Knights, Blue Ridge Bull Terrier Club Rescue, Belinda Shockley, or Lisa Taubman Blount.
We are not requiring a down payment for preorders, but please only place an order if you are planning on following through with the process. Shirts will be ordered immediately following the close of sale on June 4th. Please allow at least 2 weeks for processing once the sale closes.
In the near future we will also have other Knuckles Knights merchandise available! STICKERS have been ordered and will be available in in the coming weeks. Please keep your eyes open for them and more!
Thank you for your support ❤️
??? HAPPY NEW YEAR! We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. 2019 was a crazy year for rescue, but we made it through with the help of an amazing team of fosters, adopters, and volunteers ? We had over a hundred official adoptions in 2019, but today we want to CELEBRATE the ADOPTIONS of these 12 BEAUTIFUL BULLIES that were given the best gift possible in DECEMBER – a FUREVER HOME! Many of these babies have been in limbo for so long and have had major medical issues to heal through along their journey. We could not be happier with where their next chapter of life is starting. Please give each of their pages a like to follow their happy tails!
Cash: Cash Me Online – Adopted
Roscoe: Roscoe’s Trek – Adopted
Aria: Love is in the Aria – Adopted
Hank: Hoppin’ Hank – Adopted
Tater: Tater Tot – Adopted
Lilly: Silly Lilly – Adopted
Piglet: Pinkie Pie – Adopted
Luna: Los Lunas Luna – Adopted
Luke: Luke Bullwalker – Adopted
Casey: Page TBD
Victor: I’ll Be Victor-ious – Adopted
Biscuit: Suburban Seabiscuit – Adopted
If you are interested in fostering or adopting a Bull Terrier in need, please apply here: https://www.brbtc.org/adoption-process/